“How does one become a butterfly?" she asked. "You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.” Trina Paulus

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I need kick boxing this week, so I can stop beatin myself up

Day two of sleeping through my gym time... I lost my momentum and beating myself up... so instead of staying on that path...I decided to let the morning disappointment go and take a deep breath and think about what's right in my life....
1. Sometimes when you hold in your tears, your eyes have a different idea and they release those water droplets anyway...
2. When you talk to God in the shower...sometimes your ipod shuffle on the way to work, tells you that He loves you through beats, and words...
3. When you just need something to lift you up... Pure Bliss from Perks! helps in just the right way (and the Barista's smile just adds the whipped cream on top when you have to say "hold the whip") 
4. When its Fall and you just need one extra nudge... a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese can start the day off right...
5. Singing all the way to work, and laughing when my notes don't match the artist...
6. Breathing in the cooling Fall air
7. Choosing to feel happy and love my self even when I mess up, but at the same time, holding myself accountable for the choices and making a shift.
8. Knowing that no matter what... I have people in my life who love and support me just as I am no matter my size, my different views, my crazy ways, and even hold me up and remind me when I forget to love myself.
9. There is a new moment...now...and now...and now... just hold on and love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment